CANN Media Group, LLC (CMG) is a national business-to-business (B2B) creative agency and media organization serving the emerging cannabis and hemp industries. Our products include: events, publications, digital offerings and social media marketing.
As the Front Office Administrator, you're at the heart of CMG's business operations and the soul that keeps the team moving forward. As a service and branding company, customer relations are key to our ongoing success. This position requires a person with high-energy and great attention to detail. A general interest in media, marketing, or creative services is a plus.
- Answering and fielding all incoming calls and maintaining phone system and directory.
- Serve as lead administrator for the company's database.
- Manage ordering office supplies and product inventory.
- Responsible for assisting with travel booking.
- Manage subscriber database as well as subscription fulfillment and renewals.
- Post updates and assist in maintaining content on social media platforms.
- Assist as needed at local trade shows and events.
- Interact with community and external clients within the community.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to type with both accuracy and speed.
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally. Good people skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Sales Force experience is a plus.
- Self-starter and able to work under tight monthly deadlines.
- Must have a passion and general interest in the cannabis industry.
- Must be willing to work in Woodland Hills, CA office.
- Must be willing and able to travel to trade shows and industry events.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and valid insurance.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years or older.
Do not contact company directly, no phone solicitations will be accepted.
Please include a cover letter communicating why you feel you would be a good candidate for this position.
How to Apply for this Job
Email your resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org